This is the shortest way of installing DebugDiag 1.2 on Windows 7 Home Premium PL (non-English O.S.).
Installation on non-English systems fails because of lack of presence of "Users" group.
It is really frustrating to fight with installation of this wonderful toy so many times.
Follow these instructions:
I made it that way personally.
1. Download DebugDiag 1.2. from http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=26798
2. Save it to c:\a\
3. Start elevated command line
4. cd "c:\a"
5. msiexec /a "c:\a\DebugDiagx64.msi" /qb TARGETDIR="C:\Program Files\"
6. cd "C:\Program Files\DebugDiag"
8. Close command line
Now you can run DebugDiag or DebugDiagAnalysis. But I had another problem at this point.
I could not view reports of analysis.
There was a message about error of running ShellCommand with error code 5 (ACCESS_DENIED).
I had no program associated with *.mht files.
1. Start iexplore
2. Open one of *.mht files. They are located
3. Right click on file and associate it with Internet Explorer
4. Allow any ActiveX controls.
P.S. Here you can fine some struggles of other people :)
P.S.2. I hope that I didn't miss anything.